I got a quick question. Me and my hubby are trying to conceive. I am almost 2 weeks late on my period. Today I took a HPT in the morning and it was a faint positive (2 lines) took a clear blue digital and it said pregnant 1-2 weeks) so I went to the doctor and I have a urine sample 30 seconds later came back and said your not pregnant and you got false positives.... Even though I explained it was 2 different tests but he sent me on my way...... Went and bought 50 bucks worth of pregnancy tests took a digital one at home (first response) right after i got home from the doctor and it was positive. Now what do I do? I ain't taking pre natal vitamins because te doctor told me I am not pregnant. Please help :(

That is so strange! I bet the doctors test was wrong! You can't get false positives only negatives, with my 2nd pregnancy I took HPT and I had 1 faint line, went docs and got a blood test which came up positive. Get a blood test done I believe you are definately pregnant. I took all brands of them pregnancy vitamins tablets and have a very healthy daughter, go to your local pharmacy and get them. Best of luck and I'm sorry if your not pregnant but I believe you are.

Well what I thought was weird is when you take a pregnancy test it says wait 3 min for the results.... When I have a urine sample he was back within 30 seconds and said it was negative and I was like don't you have to wait a little longer for the results and he was like nope I know what it said..... And said there was no need for a blood test since his was negative. I took first response digital right when I got home and positive... Took a clear blue digital this morning and it was positive. I am going to a different doctor on Monday it's gonna be a hour drive but I know them and they are amazing doctors. It pisses me off that he said they are all false positives but won't do blood work. I've done my research online and it says 1 false positive maybe but not 5.

Yeah even if you read on the box of the HPT it says you won't get a false negative regardless. I bet your unborn child hates that doctor you went to so didn't show up on purpose lol. Well I hope Monday is a much joyful day for you