hi im 24, on the 18/3/13 i had the implanon removed as it had expired, we have been TTC even though i have not had my period since b4 i had the implant removed, on the 8/4 i had light spotting pink/brown the next day i had a light period but then it stopped that night could this have been implantation bleeding???? i took a pregnancy test on the 10th but it was negative when should i take a next one???? and also is it more likely if i am pregnant that i will miscarry due to the one day of bleeding????? my partners blood type is positive and im negative im aware of the risks involved n no after any pregnancy to have the anti D injection.... so i need to no if i could be pregnant and when to test???? ekkkkkkk please help????

There's no way you could be pregnant.. Sorry

I am in the same situation as you but have not been on birth control last AF was 3/3/13 my cycle is 26 days i am about 14 days late on sunday and monday only when i wiped once or twices each day was light pink not enough for a pad on tuesday was a brownish color took a tues on tuesday and it said negative i dont know if it was implantation bleeding or what so confused since that never happen to me