My fiancé and I are Ttc and my period is due today but not here yet. I have some slight cramping and exhaustion and migraines but I took a test this morning when my period was due and it was negative. Can I be pregnant still or is it a loss cause if not when should I take another test.

Hi Jay,

Testing early, false negatives are common.  Wait until about 7-10 days past your expected period (if it hasn't happened) to retest.  Be sure to use your wake up pee.

Good luck!

Medic-dan am I testing to early even If it's the day my period is supposed to be due. And I feel some slight cramping like menstrual pains but their not constant like af pains does that mean I can still be pregnant

It's not "to early" but it is "early."

It takes time for the level of hCG to rise high enough to be detected. By 7-10 days later the test should be accurate.

For some women the home tests never work.

Hang in there.

Not pregnant this month :/ ugh. So frustrating and depressing. Didn't know it could hurt this much.