Hi, I would like if someone could tell me is it safe to shoot klonopin? You see, I have a friend who is using her mothers klonopin tablets this way and I worry about her health. She says she feels great when she uses this drug, but I dont believe this can be good for her! So please someone explain to me how safe is it to shoot klonopin?

Hi, you have every right to worry about your friend. Shooting Klonopin is not safe at all. First of all, Klonopin, or any other tablets for that matter, are designed to be taken orally. When you try to dissolve them in water there is a great chance you will not only get the active ingredient in the solution, but many of the other substances that can be found in those tablets. Some of these compounds can do a lot of damage to the blood vessels and the heart. Also, there is a great possibility that the active ingredient is not water soluble at all and that there isnt a trace of active ingredient in the solution. This is the case with Klonopin. Klonopin is an addictive drug, when you take it orally, but it isnt safe to shoot Klonopin either. You should definitely talk to your friend about this and try to persuade her to stop shooting Klonopin. I am also very surprised that her mother hasnt noticed her tablets missing. Maybe you should also try talking to your friends parents as well.

I tend to agree I guess, but Morphine, Roxi and Opana all break down easy and you just put the needle in a cotton ball and suck up the medicine, I havent tried it but I would think that would eliminate the binders and fillers. But yeah still not a good idea overall...

OMG, IV opanas are amazing, my friend says! I remember him taking the opana ER40's that were not water soluble, add a little IPA (isopropyl alcohol) and they would devolve completely. He would drop in his micron filter and draw back the IPA/opana solution completely. He'd clean his utensil not using a nasty ass, germ infested sponge. He then squirted the IPA/OPANA filled insulin device back into the clean utensil. At this point he would then apply just enough heat to speed up the evaporation process very slowly with out boiling the solution. Once the solution was completely dry NOT BURT he would add the appropriate amount of water to his liking and tolerance so please use caution. It was now water soluble and obviously there were no IPA residuals. One more filter and draw back and you are in bizzzzzzzzzz. Sounds like a great pain in the ass, but I assure you, follow those simple directions to the T and it will work every time. Please do not start off with a 40, you probably won't make it with out someone standing over you with narcam injection ready to go. My friend is a pretty avid connoisseur and he gets floored trashed on about 20mg. Ok, finally my question. Can this same process be accomplished with clonazapam?

I am wondering the same thing!!! Have you tried it with the clonazepam?? Pls let me know if you have tried it or found out if it's possible. Thank you

me too i hope they answer one day

I can't find opana anywhere out here most my friends nvr seem it I have I loved it 30s on rods

Be on Steroids

I need opana anyone hey them I will give your my number by far better then good d

Gotchu hmu any time