Good evening guys. My mom called me today and it seems to me that I will never get rest of those problems in my family. Now, my dad is sick and it looks like that he will use Valsartan pills. I do know a lot about it, I know for what they are used but there is one problem - I don't know what are the main ingredients or one, main ingredient of this heart drug. It is very important for me to know because my dad is allergic to some ingredients that we can usually find in the medications. 

Good day there. Well Valstartan is actually this white, fine powder and it is soluble in methanol and ethanol and it is also slight soluble in water. This medication is available in the capsules, for oral use. You can buy in the package of 89 m or 160 mg. It depends on your doctor, what he will prescribe you. The inactive ingredients of the tablets are cellulose compounds, gelatin, iron oxides, magnesium stearate, povidone, sodium lauryl sulfate, titanium dioxide. Those are the ingredients, maybe those are not all the ingredients but sure that they are very important. Now I don’t know which one is the main ingredient.

There are so many ingredients in those pills. I believe that Valsartan is the same as Diovan tablets, and you already know that it contain 40 mg, 80 mg, 160 mg or 320 mg of valsartan as the active ingredient. 

The tablets contain the following non active ingredients:

• cellulose microcrystalline
  • crospovidone
  • silica - colloidal anhydrous
  • magnesium stearate
  • hypromellose
  • titanium dioxide
  • macrogol 8000
  • iron oxide red CI77491
  • iron oxide yellow CI77492
  • The 40 mg, 160 mg and 320 mg tablets also contain:
  • iron oxide black CI77499.

I just find this on the internet because I don’t know them.

Have a nice day!

Good day everyone. My friend's mom was using heart drug valsartan. When she asked what is the main ingredient of it, doctor told her that there are so many ingredients and that all of them are extremely important. But he also mentioned that titanium dioxide is the most essential. So I believe that this is one of the most important ingredients. I think that you have it on the labels "how to use", you have that list of the ingredients and you can be sure that this is correct. I don't know anyone who is allergic to some of those ingredients.