Hello there! Since like forever I am using classic lip balm and I am fine with it so far. But I have heard that a couple of my friends are using a vaseline lip balm like this is way better than labelo or some other product.  I don't know since I was never using it. My skin is OK, but it becomes really sensitive when it is cold outside. So, I would like to try it but I am not sure is it ok. So practically, I need one advice. How safe is vaseline for the lips? I would appreciate any advice. Tnx a lot! 

It is not just perfectly safe, but it’s recommended by dermatologists and is recognized as appropriate for use on sensitive skin. I think that this tells enough how vaseline lip balm is safe for use. I also have heard some stories that might cause cancer, but I think that this is really just a bad lie. You can ask your dermatologist, if you don't trust me, about all those ingredients and how safe they are, what those ingredients are doing for your skin. Once he tells you the real story, I think that you won't be questioning this again :) Have a nice day! 

Celebrity

Yes, it is safe. Don't worry. I know that a lot of people do believe that Vaseline can cause cancer, but according to so many different researchers, this hasn't happened. To no one. Maybe this is just a story to "beat" some other manufacturer but there is no reason for you to be worried at all. Using Vaseline for your lips is perfectly safe. So, it is not just safe. It has so many good benefits as well. Don't be afraid of using it. You need to find one that fits your problems and your skin type and I believe that you will fell in love with your Vaseline lip balm soon. 

Hello there. Thank you so much for telling me this. Honestly, I didn't hear that some people are saying that Vaseline for lips can cause cancer, but I am glad that I hear this from you now, because I know that this is not true, apparently. Anyway, I have heard that Vaseline lip balm is not helpful at all when it comes to healing a lip, that this is just one more story. Also, I have heard that this lip balm doesn't have natural ingredients, and I didn't like it. But now I really don't know what to think? Are that ingredinets natural, if they are so safe as you are saying? As dermatologist are saying?

Celebrity

It is not. You can use it anytime - it doesn't matter are you going out or are you ready for the bed. You should use it. I was reading some researchers which say that Vaseline is dangerous, but it is not and this should not be your concern. If you think about some previous researchers, I must say that it was true that Vaseline had some components that are removed from it during the refining process of petroleum jelly are carcinogenic in some cases.Now, it is perfectly safe and you should not think about it as a cancer risk. 

Yes, it is OK. It is safe, but I don't believe that it has so many benefits, like you are saying. I do believe that Vaseline is just like some other lip balm, only with one difference - Vaseline at the moment can create the illusion that your skin is moisturized, that you have a hydrated skin, all the while suffocating your pores. It’s water-repellant and not water-soluble, and this you should keep in your mind. It is OK, I am using it, but I really don't see any difference between this one and some other lip balm. In case if you didn't know, people who are suffering from some skin conditions such as acne, they should generally stay away from vaseline in the first place. That is mine beauty tip. Have a nice day!

Good day. It depends on what your skin is indeed. I think that my sister once told me that Vaseline is bad for chapped lips. In that case, maybe you should seek for another solution, for some other lip balm that actually can help you with your lip recovering. When it comes about this, is it safe - I do believe that it is.  I was reading some stories before, where it says that it might have some potential cancer risk, but that is not true. They do test it all the time, all over again and I am sure that all dermatologist around the world will confirm you that this is one of the best lip balm products that you can get on the market. 

Hi girls.
Dry weather is what kills my skin the most. Because of this, I was seeking for the proper lip balm that will stop or prevent this, it depends on the season in the year. I never wanted to use some Vaseline because I believed that this can harm me. Like you, I was reading about those researchers which are claiming that this is not safe at all. But my friend told me totally opposite - she is using it for a while and her lips are really amazing. They are hydrated all the time and she told me that she is using a simple Vaseline lip balm. But, I am a huge hypochondriac and I went to consult my dermatologist, just to be calm about this. He told me that I should not be worried about this, that Vaseline is perfectly safe for use. Now, its been a three years how I am using it and I am happy about it.