A friend of mine told me about his way of feeling never better. He crushed the pills, put some water in it and inject in He was so satisfied about his new recovery, so I thought that I must try this too. But, something is troubling me: can you inject Codeine and have no troubles about? Maybe he was just lucky? What do you think?

Look, I am not an expert of the matter, but I think that pills need to be used orally not to be injected. Besides, I have heard that many people had problems because of inadequate injection of drugs. This thing happens even in hospitals. However Codeine is a painkiller, so if you are not in pain, you do not need it. And for feeling never better, there are so different and better ways.

Christ, I wish that people who feel the frikkin need to preach with their answer would just abstain from giving their two cents. We KNOW it shouldn't be done. The question is always How to do so safely. Do a cold water extraction and then draw it up,
Preferably with a filter, if not, use cotton. Try to avoid as much of the Tylenol ingredient as possible.

Yes! Thankyou :)

I know it is dangerous and 'inadvisable' otherwise I'd just ask my doc. Clearly I'm asking to reduce harm because telling me it isn't safe wont stop me- I know it isn't safe.... I just wann know how to reduce the risk. High horses and preaching suck.

No heat applied?

No heat applied?

THANK YOU, there's a reason we're all on these sites, we know its bad and shouldnt do it but just need to know the safest way possible, i've been slamming tramadol for a while with no complications so far, so just helpful tips are all we need good sir/lady