I am taking Wellbutrin but would like to try acomplia but want to make sure it is safe to take these two at the same time. I take 300 mg Wellbutrin SR daily.
Thank you.

I also wonder if anyone has any information on taking these two medications togeather? Thank-you

Well,
What kind of condition do you have when you use Wellbutrin? I know that this medication is usually used for depression but can also be used for other disorders such as smoking reeducation and some withdrawal effects. Axomplia is used to treat obesity and over weight people. How much weight do you have and how much do you wish to lose? I don’t think that these two medication should interfere with one another but you can always consult your doctor if you notice some side effects. You have to be aware that some side effects might occur after some time of usage of these pills. I hope this helped you in any way.
All the best,
Nelie