I ejaculated in a condom, washed my penis, took a piss and then had sex about 2 hours later where I ejaculated in a condom again. After my second ejaculation, I used a spermicidal lubrication condom for about 5 mins before taking it off because she said it was irritating. 5 mins after taking it off, we had sex unprotected for about 20-30 secs but stopped altogether. I did not once ejaculate inside her and I do know about Pre-ejaculation containing sperm from prior ejaculations. I highly doubt that I Pre-ejaculated inside of her in those 30 seconds because when we stopped I felt the tip of my penis and it was dry as if no fluid had exited. It was also her 2nd fertile day during her cycle. Is there a high chance that she can get pregnant? Should I consider the plan b pill?

if u both dont wnt a pregnancy i would consider plan b to be on the safe side good luck x