My boyfriend and i were hanging out today and we didnt have a condom, and at like 2pm he put it in for like 5 seconds and took it out and put it in again for like only 5 seconds right after. But a few minutes later he finished from a ha****b- so not inside me. 
2 hours later we did that again, but he didnt use the bathroom in between. he precummed some like 10 minutes before he put it in me the second time, so he was dry. And he only had it in for a few seconds again. he pulled out as soon as he felt he was even a little close to finishing.

Everyone says precum normally doesnt have sperm in it if the guy hasn't ejaculated recently, which he hadn't before we did that. So i doubt the first time we did that his precum had any in it. But the second time it probably did, even though there wasnt any precum on him when he put it inside me since he had precummed like 10 minutes before the second time, so it was dried.

What are the chances of me getting pregnant?

Well it's not true about the pre-cum containing sperm if the man hasn't ejaculated recently. There is always sperm in pre-cum.

The chances of you getting pregnant are slim pre-cum does not stop coming from the man's penis for about 30min after they get off or lose arousal. If he is inside you he is pre-cumming. If you get him to a state of arousal his penis will start to produce pre-cum not matter how long ago he got off. If he can be aroused he can produce pre-cum.

Hey there,
im just wondering if / what the chances are of my girlfriend getting pregnant from me fingering her with pre cum on my finger. (possibly very little)
I dont really remember if i had any on my fingers at the time but i know i had it, im just a bit worried.
 Thanks :)

Some precum does contain sperm depending on the guy. And there isn't any way for you to know whether you have sperm in your precum or not unless you get lab work done. But the chances are very slim since precum (if contains sperm) would get someone pregnant since it has low sperm count from it not actually being the big release (ejaculation). There is no need to worry unless the girl misses her period and shows early symptoms of pregnancy. Even if that happens there are many options for adoption, abortion (depending on your state), or even child care. Paying for these things are very do-able, and tangible to the lifestyle you live. So don't fret kiddo. Just make sure you wash your hands before you do anything the next time so you don't have these worries!