Well I ovulated on the 10th or 11th cause I took the ovulation test and then I was cramping around about the 20th had sex again then I saw my period the 23rd and it lasted 3days it is know the 26th and it has lighten up and Im wondering is there a chance I could be pregnant.

did you have sex on the days around the time you ovulated? and was semen ejaculated into you? also you said you got your period, was it light? because if it was lighter then usual and the color was different then that could have been implantation bleeding. some women experience implantation bleeding when the fertilized egg implants itself into your uterine lining.

I had sex the day I ovulated and for 3 days it was not to heavy but really red with some blood cloths and im having a lot f headaches and my back is hurting alot I jusst don't feel myself so what do u think.

like a pinkish red? if you had sex the day you ovulated then there is a very high chance you could have become pregnant and you are having a few pregnancy symptoms.

My doc is saying that I was born with a double horn and Im wondering is there a chance of me still get pregnant with out surgery Im praying so cause I don't want to go though all that but if so we got to do what it do. But I bleed for 3 days and on the 26 it was light like a pinkish and I saw it only when I wiped so Im praying that it did reach the egg for I want to though anything..

It is still possible for you to become pregnant. I have heard stories of women being pregnant in only 1 of their 2 uteruses. So it is possible. it may just be a little hard for you. I suggest you get ovulation predictor tests and have lots of sex when you are ovulating a few days before and a few days after and have sex in the doggie style position it allows the penis to get closer to your cervix so that the sperm doesnt have to swim as far and after sex lay on your back and put a pillow under your butt and lay there for 20 to 30min. prob 30 for you so that it allows the sperm a little more time to swim up to the egg. good luck.

im 17 and i think i could be pregnant im not sure though because i recently got off of the depo after being on it for 3 years and have yet to get my period so i do not know when im ovulating. its been 3 days since i have had sex and i took a urine test today for the few times i had sex b4 then and it was negative i have a gyneacology appointment on the 8th day after sex would the blood test pick it up if i am? and would the doctor be able to detect it reguardless

the blood test would detect the hormones if they are present. 8 days after sex should be a good time to have the blood test done. because it only takes 5-7days for a fertilized egg to implant itself into your uterine lining. you may not be pregnant though because birth control throws your body and hormones off.

thank you raerae19 i am confused by the whole ovulation thing since i do not have a period i have been doin research on cervical mucus and had the stretchy kind after sex. it has been only 3 days i heard though that you are more fertile after you get off the shot. plus my family is VERY fertile on my mothers side but the research said that if you want to be pregnant you are mentally less likely to be pregnant compared to someone who does not is that true? and if i end up pregnant will i bleed if the egg implants itself?

you get stretchy discharge after sex because its what your vagins produces to aid in sex. you would feel the stretchy mucus throught the day not just after sex and when you put it between your fingers and pull apart and it stretches then it means you are ovulating. and your ovulation is hard to predict seeings how you dont get periods. if the egg implanted itself in your uterine lining it doesnt always mean you will bleed. some women experience implantation bleeding and some never do. it depends on your body. it seems that women who are not trying to conceive seem to have no problem getting pregnant and it seems that the ones who really want to get pregnant have the worst time. I think it could possibly be a mental thing in my opinion.

ok so since my last post ive been to the er for pain they gave me a ct of my abdomen and pelvis and an ultrasound both of which are clean. I took a blood pregnancy test yesterday i get the results today around noon. so i will def keep you posted. as far as the visit to the er no one knows whats wrong with me however all 5 docs ive seen definitely blame quitting depo for some of my symptoms. i have a GI appt as well. im sorry 4 getting off topic but if you have been on depo and got off and experienced pain get checked out just to be safe. I will let you know what the results are and update on my diagnosis as well in case anyone is having pains after quitting depo