Me and my girlfriend one morning was fooling around and eventually there was penetration [without protection]. However i did not ejaculate inside her as i withdrew. Now reading from forum about pre cum, what is the likelihood of her being pregnant? We are both scared. Shes too scared to try a pregnancy test and does not want to go on the pill.

Hi omi,

The chances of pregnancy would be very slight if you did not ejaculate.

Precum is considered not to contain sperm if you haven't ejaculated yet.  There is always a chance with any sexual contact however.

If she doesn't want to use the pill, would you consider the condom?  It's very effective used properly.

Hope it helps.

Thanks for the quick response.

This does put my mind more at ease. One thing that does worry me, i did ejaculate somewhat around at least 12 hours before engaging in sexual contact. I would just wonder whether there would still be sperm within the pre-cum?

Its unlikely.

You probably had to urinate during that period and it tends to flush the urethra.  

Thanks

You've really put my mind at ease.. i just hope for the best.