hie,i have sex during my ovulation time & my bf pulls-out before ejaculation but some of the fluid did rub onto my vaginal.i was hoping to get pregnant & i thought i was as after 2weeks,im having some pregnancy symptoms like nausea,tired,weird kind of taste in my mouth,hunger & craving for certain food which i dont normaly do.but the problem is i came my period though it was 2days late....could i still be pregnant?all this while i have stomach cramps on the first day of my period but this time a week before my period came,m having such cramps.i took a home pregnancy test 2days before my period & it was negative...but am i still pregnant even having period??someone please help me....i need this baby.....

It sounds unlikely. If he didn't ejaculate in you then you got your period I don't think the chances are very good. You could try the test again in a few days.
If you are trying to get pregnant but your boyfriend is still pulling out then I would guess that you are trying to get pregnant without his consent? You really need to think about this. He is going to resent you for it.

yes,i realy want to get pregnant....i do want to get pregnant....i hv intercourse during my dangerous period & i also heard that a woman can get pregnant also even if the guy pulls out as pre-cum do contain sperms also,rite??i also read through some testimonies in the internet that there are pregnant women who doesnt know they are pregnant for few months as they were still having their normal period cycle during their pregnancy....is this true that some pregnant woman can also have their normal period cycle during pregnancy?i wish to get pregnant...