On september 1st, I had sex for the first time. We used a condom. It was pretty rough sex. There were no signs of a tear or rip in the condom as far as I know. But, me being my paranoid self took the Morning after pill (Plan B- One step) about 30 hours after having sex. I should be getting my period on September 14th. Is there any way that I could be pregnant? I am a little swollen down there and my lower pelvis kinda hurts, but not too bad. Is that because it was my first time and rough?

Yeah, the pain is probably there because it was your first time and it was rough. Don’t worry about pregnancy. If you used a condom then there is nothing to worry about. Plus, you took a plan b pill so there is definitely no way you are pregnant. Those pills work up to 5 days from the intercourse (120 hours)

However, have in mind that plan b pill has its side effects. Side effects include: vomiting, nausea, diarrhea, abdominal pain, menstrual changes, irregular cycle, and fatigue. So if you experience any of these its probably because of the pill.