can u get pregnant after an abortion and having an protected sex but later took plan B method after 48hours since its supose to be taken within 72 hours

there is a possability of getting pregnant from having unprotected sex  after an abortion. by plan B method im assuming  you mean by taking the morning after pill after 48 hours? The progestin-only emergency contraceptive pills (Plan B One Step, Next Choice) reduce your risk of pregnancy by up to 95% if taken in the first 24 hours or by 88% when taken in the first 72 hours (3 days). On your most fertile day, that means that the moring after pill reduces your risk of pregnancy to 0.5% to 1.5% if taken within 24 hours, and 1.2% to 3.6% if taken within 72 hours. They may have some effectiveness up to 120 hours after the accident, but reliable data for the time between 72 and 120 hours is not available. 

If you Think you are pregnant, take a test, if its negative and your positive you are pregnant test again in a week or two, still negative? go for a blood test at your doctors.

Hope i helped alittle. but pregnancy is possible after an abortion, and its supppperrrr rare that the pill didnt work and you could be pregs.

My opinion, i think your not pregnant.
~M

thanx u ave really helped bt my worry iz i had an abortion on the 1st of september and my period stoped on 12 nd on the 22 i had un protected sex then later took da morning after pill on the 24th bt i have not seen my periods,is it becoz i had an abortion and my periods will come a bit late o wat.pliz help