Hello. I'm only 18 years old and I would like some quick informations about some delicate but only potential problem.
About 3 weeks ago I had an unprotected sex with my boyfriend and this was only the only time.
My period is missing since then and I started to worry a bit.
Two days ago I started to suffer from high body temperature and nipple or breast tenderness. This made me thinking about one possible cause- pregnancy. Please tell me that this couldn’t be the truth.
How could I be sure? If I'm pregnant what could I expect in future days?

What you have mentioned really are the signs of pregnancy. High body temperature and nipple and breast tenderness really are some of the signs.
If you are pregnant than you should expect some other signs such as lower abdominal cramps, frequent urination, fatigue, nausea and morning sickness, lower-back pain, darkening of areola on your breasts and enlargement of the breasts.
If you want be sure buy your self an hCG home pregnancy test. It reacts on presence of hCG hormone in your urine. Small amounts of hCG enter the blood stream several days after implantation, about 8-10 days after ovulation. Nothing will really confirm a pregnancy except a positive pregnancy test.

i noticed that i was pregnantby whenever i went to the doctors (im in the military so its a couple days a week) i noticed that my body temp which ususally is 97.4 was 97.8 and then 98.4. and also my boobs hurt so so bad that i cant even run and they got very enlarged. i am not 6 weeks pregnant and i found a positive test 5 days before my missed period which was wierd but i took 4 and got all positives so i would say that i would take a blood test or a at home pregnancy test to make sure and to ease your mind.

hope i helped

danielle

hi iam 18 years old and i had unprotected sex about 3, 4 weeks ago and lately ive been having very sore breast and very sor pains in one side of my lower abdominal i usually get these pains when i olievate every month but its been way past that time and also iam vey late on my period could this mean im pregnant