I took an ovulation test on mon (24th and the 25th) to find out i was ovulating.. and i had unprotected sex with my husband on sat,sun, mon but not tues. and today wed im noticing my nipples are really sore. and my friend told me to pull up gently on my nipple to see if liquid comes out. sure enough theres a bit of liquid that comes out of my nipple. what does this mean could i be pregnant??? advice is needed asap. ive never had liquid come out of my nipple like that if i squeezed them and during my period my nipples dotn get sore.

Hey hun,
My first thoughts are to ask you to do a Self Breast Examination. This is to check for any lumps on the breast, as breast tenderness and liquid coming out of the nipples are a sign breast cancer.

How do I check for lumps?
Start by standing in front of a mirror. Look at your breasts with your arms at your side, with your arms raised behind your head, and with your arms on your hips and your chest muscles flexed.

Next, lie down with a pillow under your left shoulder. Put your left hand behind your head and feel your left breast with the pads of the 3 middle fingers on your right hand. Start at the outer edge and work around your breast in circles, getting closer to your nipple with each circle. After you've finished checking your breast, squeeze your nipple gently and look for discharge (fluid coming out of the nipple).

Do the same thing to your right breast with a pillow under your right shoulder.

Be sure to include the area up to your collarbone and out to your armpit. You have lymph nodes in this area. Cancer can spread to lymph node tissue.

Changes to look for in your breasts
Any new lump (which may or may not be painful or tender)
Unusual thickening of your breasts
Sticky or bloody discharge from your nipples
Any changes in the skin of your nipples or breasts, such as puckering or dimpling
An unusual increase in the size of one breast
One breast unusually lower than the other

If you find anything , see a doctor, then think about pregnancy etc.
Main concern is breast cancer first.

love always
keekee

i checked that im clear of that. i was told its normal for that to happen. as long as its not leaking out if you squeeze it its normal for some liquid to come out cause of hormone imbalace.. but thank you

Atleast I'm pregnant and there's has been liquid and tenderness. When I asked doctor about this issue, she said it's perfectly normal and it is step to get ready for breastfeeding.

Welcome to motherhood yes dear before i found out i was pregnant with my first son my nipples leaked like crazy and no period thats how i knew i was pregnant

If it's clear, it could be lymph?