I have had all the symptoms of pregnancy including nausea and vomiting, missed period, frequent urination, breast tenderness, headaches, increased emotional sensitivity, and slight increase in weight. Yet, I took two urine Home Pregnancy test and the results were both negative. According to my LMP, I would be approximately 6 weeks pregnant. Is it possible that my hCG levels are still too low to be detected?

Even if your hcg levels were so low, this wouldn’t be so good because it would mean that the fetus is not developing properly.

I would see a gyn if I were you and had a blood work done. HCG levels should be high enough by this time to show pregnancy in home pregnancy tests. All your symptoms could be pregnancy symptoms but they could also be PMS. Besides vomiting, I get all of them during the PMS. You should talk to your doctor and check your hormonal levels to see what is going on. If you are not pregnant, you may gat a hormonal shot to induce your periods.

I hope that you will get pregnant soon if this is what you wish.

okay i am 17 and i think i might be pregenet i have all the signs and not gotten a period. but i have taken 3 HPT and they are all a BFN. i do not no what to do many people are telling me to go to the Doc and get a blood test.??? what should i do if any one can help please. thanks bunchz

I'm in the same boat as you. I have all the symptoms and a negative test. Hope yours works out :-D

I have had a few pregnancy signs and I havent had my period since feb. 20th and have taken three tests and all of them are negative. I need some advice on what i should do. I have the nausea feelings all day long until i lay down for bed, missed period, frequent urination, breat tenderness, headaches, increased food cravings. According to the webmd thing im 8 weeks pregnant. Is, it possible my hCG levels are low?