Hello!!!
I think I am pregnant. I skipped my period (am late more than 2 weeks) and I felt sick today (for the first time). I also have this urge to eat sour. Could be I am pregnant? That would be a great birthday gift :-)

Hey there :-)
I am happy for you and it sounds, like you are pregnant. If I was on your place, I would do a pregnancy test. Best wishes for you and your baby

Hi...My husband and I have been having unpretected sex, he has went inside of me a few times. I am only two days late for my period. I have been having back pains, cramps, bloating, I feel like I can never get enough sleep, and my breast just recently started getting sore. I haven't been sick at all. I took two pregnancy tests and they both came back negative. Did I take them too soon and is there a chance I could be pregnant?

I am in the same position. 2 days late, breasts slightly tender/heavy, no sickness, no tiredness, but acne on my chest/neck which I NEVER get. I took a test this morning - negative - but still think I might be pregnant. It is so hard to wait, but I think I should wait a couple of days before testing again.

My husband and I have been trying for some time too. My breast was tender only when I took a shower, and once I got out to dry off, it slowly went away. My back hurts all the time and I have numbness in my arms and legs. I took a pregnancy test a week later and it came out negative. I don't think I held the pregnancy stick in my urine stream long enough. Is it possible that I could be pregnant? I'm really confused because I never have any problems with my breast before my cycle. This is a first. My cycle should start this week. SOMEONE PLEASE HELP!!! I've never had a baby nor have I been pregnant. This will be a first for my husband and myself. :cry:

Hi ! I am 22 and my husband and I started trying at the end of December. I had my last period on the 10th of January, but it only lasted like 2 days.Now my period is 3 days late, but I had some light bleeding this morning.I have all the symtoms except for breast tenderness,but my breast never gets sore even when I'm on my period.I took a HPT yesterday and it was negative.So please help me can I be pregnant?

My boyfriend and me have been dating 5 months and we have never used protection because I'm on birth control. We had sex almost a couple days after my period ended (two days in a row in January). My period is regular, Tuesday-Sunday. So now it's been around 2 weeks since then and I had nausea, dizziness, feeling like I'm going to pass out, gas, stomach pains (which is probably associated with the gas), headaches, and diarrhea (nasty, I know) Wed-Sat. I've talked with my doctor and he told me to wait and see if my period starts next week. Is there any chance I could be pregnant? I know you can still have your period while you're pregnant, but I'll probably find out next week if I am or not. I was just curious as to what my odds were. Please, I just really want to know. Also, sometimes I miss a pill and take it the next day and I never take it at the same time. It's always after 4, so between 4-12 is when I'll take one. And I remember the Sunday before I started having these symptoms, my lower back (in that general area) hurt whenever I put pressure on my left leg. That might've just been some random thing, because it just randomly started in the afternoon.