In the beginning of the month I had gotten my period with a heavy flow ... and I had morning sickness breast tenderness during and even after my period. I heard you can have your period and still be pregnant so I took a pregnancy test and it came out positive but now two weeks later I’ve been having a discomfort pressure in my lower back and abdomen this morning I work up with pink spotting but I’m not in pain could this be a miscarriage? %-)

Have you seen a Dr yet about this? My grandma did have a period regularly her first pregnancy so yes it is possible but it does seem to increase the risk of miscarriage and the lower back pain is something that I had when i was in preterm labor and I had bleeding at 18 wks with my last pregnancy and ended up on bedrest. I would recommend talking to an OBGYN or your family dr and getting a blood test done to see if you are pregnant and the HCG levels.