Last period was March 2, 2009. My cycle usually lasts 4 days. 2 days after cycle. I wiped a little bit of blood and the same the day after. I am now 10 days late for my menstrual cycle. My breasts have been sore since about a week before my period was to start. I'm usually on a 28 day cycle. Last month it was 35. I'm on day 38 now. Along with my breasts being sore, my nipples are very sore. It feels as if they are bruised. Around the areola I have almost like little goosebumps. I feel sick, although I have not vomited. I'm giving it until Monday to test. Do you think this is a sure sign of pregnancy since my cycle has never been this late before?

I would say - from your symptoms - that you are pregnant honey. Breasts, back, hip and thigh pain are usually the 1st indicator then nausea. you can take a test now actually. to answer your question. Being so late your HCG levels will be higher - IF you are pregnant - so it will give you a more accurate reading. Good luck!!!!

So, so far, you've experienced extremely tender breasts and nipples, far beyond the premenstrual tender breasts many women have by the sounds of it, and nausea without vomiting. Yup, girl, those are very much early pregnancy signs. Add that your cycle usually shows up like clockwork and it's now late, and yeah, I'm leaning towards "you're pregnant" as well. 

Only a positive pregnancy test will tell you this for sure, however, as you know. Other things, such as stress and hormonal factors, can also explain the symptoms you are having in some cases. So wait until the time for testing rolls around and let the test talk for you. 

I have also the same thing. My last period was august 6th and ended august 10th. My nipples are so sensitive and hard it hurts to even wear a bra. Ive been off bc for about 11 months now. My arieolas have little goose bumps too its weird cuz they almost looj like little tiny pimples. I had cramps two days ago but no period. And I'm a raging b***h one min the next my feelings are hurt and I cried out of no where today after I yelled at my dog for spilling his food. Wtf help!!

My breast my right breast near the nipple is so sore. My nipple is so tender@sore I had my period what could this be coming from?

I'm 11 days late my boobs are so sore and have been getting periods pains do u think I have a chance guys xx

Im 10 days late and my breast and nipples are pain full sometimes i feel dezy and dont have epitate can i be pregnant cz my nipples and breast started to be painfull a week before