Hey all,

Can anyone tell me if there is an average temperature that your body should be at during early pregnancy? Ive never charted my BBT but I thought this morning for some reason I would.(Why I dont know)
Well I left the thermometer by the bed and checked as soon as I woke up before getting out of bed. It was 98.3 (I think)
I read that following ovulation it should drop to somewhere around 97-97.4 but that it will stay elevated if you concieve? I dont know what to believe cause Ive never researched this much.

The first day of my last period was 10-30 and I ovulated about 11-12 and had unprotected sex, its now been 9 or 10 days since ovulation and its not showing up yet on tests but I feel pregnant. cramping since ovulation, watery mouth, my boobs are slightly sore, (but I have implants), gassy feeling :$ and now I have a lower back twinging. But with all these symptoms wouldn't it show up in a qualative blood test that just says yes or no?

During the first two weeks of a woman's cycle, her body temperature is lower (97.0 to 97.5 F), due to the presence of estrogen. With ovulation, a rise in body temperature takes place - caused by an increase of the hormone progesterone - in order to provide a warmer, more fertile environment. A minimum temperature rise of 0.4 to 0.6 degrees F can be measured - and this change will last through the duration of the menstrual cycle. By monitoring when this temperature change takes place, you can estimate when ovulation has taken place. You can find a digital basal thermometer designed for BBT charting here

ovulation-calculator.com/bbt.htm

hiya i too have had all da same symptoms as u but have also had light brown discharge 5 days afta ovalation.Not done test yet n am 4 days late! i really think dat ur defo prega's. too many signs!

they say im 3 weeks but i havent gotten a positive test result yet. i got my period 4-18-09 and ovulated on 5-2-09 and i had unprotected sex on 4-27-09, 5-2-09 and 5-3-09 and since i ovulated ive been having mild cramps, ive been feeling nausea, and some what tender breast. i havent had any implantation bleeding as of yet and my period is due on 5-16-09 could i be pregnant

Definately could be pregnant and the best thing to do is wait a week or so and take another pregnancy test. If you are experiencing lots of symptoms, take a trick to your doctor's office and have a pregnancy test taken there. That way you can also explain the symptoms you have been having and have an exam done if need be. Keep us posted on what transpires. I am sure what you are going through would be encouraging and helpful to many others out there! Look forward to hearing back from you.