I was suppose to start my period on December 25th I was having the sympotoms that my period was coming but me and my partner had sex on the 24th and I think he ejaculted inside me. Could that have stopped me from getting my period? It is now Jan. 4th and I still haven't gotten my period but I keep cramping and feeling like it's coming. I took a test and it said negative. I'm becoming a nervous wreck. Can somebody help me please?

Hi there. I would like to ask my risk if pregnancy. My LMP is December 18-22, had unprotected sex(pull out method) last January 1. At 10 hours later, took 4nordette pills and another 4pills 12hours later. During the 1st and second dose, i felt nauseous, vomiting, and headaches (migraines, actually), sleepiness and overall feeling of being sick. Unsatisfied, come January 4 took another 4nirdette pills early morning, and again, the nausea, vomiting, and migraines are getting severe. Tiday, January 14, i still don't have my period. Am i pregnant? By the way, according to my oeriod tracker, my ivulation day is January 1 and my supposed mens date should be January 15. Still, i have abdominal cramps now. Please help. Thanks