Hi, need your advice please. My estimated due date from the first trimester ultrasound is 29/7/2015. Considering I slept with guy #1 on 22 October and 9 November. And guy #2 throughout the day October and November.. when was my conception date and the likely father?

Hi Cherry,

The dating doesn't work like that.  It is based upon your LMP, not when you concieved.

Using your expected due date we can calculate your LMP started on 22 Oct.  You would normally ovulate between days 11-16 of your cycle or 2-7 November.  Sperm can survive up to about 5 days.  The egg is only viable for about 48 hours after ovulation.

In that case, having sex on 22 November it would be unlikely you'd get pregnant.   9 November would be a possibility.

Depending when you had sex with Guy #2 there is a chance that HE is the father as well.

Actual conception likely occured between about the 5th-10th of November.  It is not instantaneous.  No one can tell exactly when you conceived, not even your doctor.  Ultrasound dating is approximate as are "due dates."

A DNA test can confirm.

Good luck.

Thank you. I have to add that my periods are regular on the 15th of every calendar month. My LMP was 15 September 2014 but I did not get one in October 2014 and November 2014. The ultrasound on 2 December 2014 I was dated at 6 weeks with due date 29 July 2014. The ultrasound on 1 January 2014 I was dated at 12 weeks with due date 29 July again. I have been progressing week by week by ultrasound constantly ever since. With this new information, what is my likely conception period?

Using the 2 December ultrasound, 6 weeks would have been 21 October LMP.
Using the 1 January ultrasound, 12 weeks should have been October 9th for your LMP.

As you can see, ultrasound dating is not an exact science. There are variables and some of it is dependent upon the technician's skills. Also, no two fetuses develop at the same rates.

That's why we use the LMP.

It is unusual that you did not have your October period, unless you were pregnant prior to that. Have you ever missed periods before then?

You'll need a DNA test at this point. Unless there is new information.

I did not have period in October at all. New Information: In mid October I took pregnancy test, negative. On 22 November 2014 I took pregnancy test it was positive. Im very sure that on 12 November 2014 I had 2 drops of blood on my underwear. Could this be implantation bleeding?

Pregnancy tests are only really accurate when they indicate "positive." False negatives are common.

The two drops of blood could have been implantation or ovulation bleeding. We can't say for sure.

With the "missing" period we can only guess as to the paternity. You need a DNA test. It can be done now, non-invasively. Using a sample of your blood the babies DNA is extracted. It can be done as early as 9 weeks along. Google "non-invasive DNA testing."

Sorry Medic Dan. I meant to say my ultrasound on 12* January 2015 showed me at Week 12, again with due date 29 July 2015. What are my possible conception dates?

That puts your LMP at about 20 October. You'd ovulate between 31 October and 4 November. So, having sex from about 26 October to 6 November would be possible dates to conceive.

Is 9 November conception a possibilty or is it too late?

It's probably a bit late.