Hello, My last period started December 28, 2015 . I had sex with partner1 on the 8th and 9th of January, 2016. Then I had sex January15& 16th with another partner2. I took a plan B on January 17th not to get pregnant. The pill did not work. Who is the father? I am due October 3d and at another place they said I am due on October 4th.

Hi Katy,

You had sex with Partner1 of days 11 and 12 of your cycle.  You had sex with Partner2 of days 18 and 19 of your cycle.

You'd normally ovulate between days 11 and 16 of your cycle.  The egg is viable for up to about 48 hours max.  You were likely ALREADY pregnant when you had sex with Partner2.

Timing wise, Partner1 is the MOST LIKELY to be the father.  A DNA test can confirm.

The due date is based on your LMP and NOT when you got pregnant.  It's 40 weeks added to your LMP.

Thank You Medic Dan. I felt the same way. My doctor says I am 7 weeks pregnant, but might be even more. March 31 I am going for a special appointment.