Hello I had unprotected sex with guy 1 on the 2nd December 2016 and my Period came on the 13th December 2016 and it was normal (4 days). Then it's been my boyfriend ever since and we always have unprotected sex because we have been always trying to have a child for 5yrs.0n the 30th Dec 2016 I traveled to be with my family. On the 1st January 2017 I slept with another guy which is guy 3 but we were using protection. I find out that I am pregnant. I did an altrasound scan on 4th February 2017 and I was 6 weeks. Now am 24 weeks 4 days my due date is 19th September 2017. Now am so worried because I have been trying with my boyfriend and nothing was happening, when I start cheating I become pregnant. B4 all these, we did some test and my boyfriend was okay and I had hormonal imbalance. I never had regular period, never took treatment and now am pregnant. I want to knw what happened, who is the father? I am not enjoying my pregnancy. Please help me. My boyfriend is so happy and it scares me. I really don't want him to be disappointed.

Hi Pinky,

Rule out the first guy if your period on 13 December was normal.

On the other two...

You'd normally be expected to ovulate between days 11-16 of your cycle.  That would be 24-30 December.  I assume you had sex with your boyfriend during this time.

1 January with Guy 3 is still a possibility however.  The egg is viable for up to about 48 hours after ovulation. 

It all depends upon when you ovulated.  No one, not your doctor, no one can tell you when that happened after the fact.

Being irregular makes it hard to estimate.  The due date you have is consistent with an LMP starting on 13 December.  Most doctors add 40 weeks to your KNOWN LMP.  Ultrasound dating is not exact either.

You will need a DNA test to determine paternity.  Odds seem to favor your boyfriend though.

You can test now.  Google "non-invasive DNA test."

Good luck.

Thank you for the reply. I can still be pregnant by guy 2 even if we were using protection(condom)???

Thank you for the reply... With guy 3 whom we had sex on 1st January we were using protection (condoms, can I be pregnant by him even if we were protecting ourselves? ??

No form of birth control is 100% effective - none.

Used properly a condom is very effective, about 96+%. That means it was used before there was any sexual contact.

This is so confusing and scary.Thanks a lot.