This eats me up everyday not knowing the true answer to this. My LMP was sometime the 1st week of december. I had sex with two guys unprotected at two different times using the "pull out method" on the second week of december. On the 12th of December I had left for christmas break to my hometown and had sex with my on again and off again boyfriend multiple days. I missed my expected period in january and on the 19th of January i found out i was pregnant. On Feburary the 7th i found out i was 6w 5days pregnant and my DD is October 1st 2014. I need answers.. Please help!!

Hi guest,

Usually your doctor would base the dates on your LMP.  That would be about 22 December by the dates you posted.

Normally, you'd ovulate between days 11 and 16 of your cycle.  With an LMP "sometime" during the first week of December, the 1st to 7th, you would have ovulated sometime between about the 11th and 23rd.  We can't get specific enough to narrow it down exactly without knowing when your LMP started.

Suffice to say, even if your period started on 1 December, it could be any of the gentlemen.

Sperm can survive up to about 5 days.  The egg, 48 hours after ovulation.

You'll need a DNA test to determine paternity.  Unfortunately the "pull-out" method is VERY unreliable.  Precum can contain sperm and a guy can even ejaculate without knowing.

Hope it helps.  Good luck.