I've been losing sleep over this and it's consuming my thoughts every day and night...PLEASE help! I had a surhical abortion December 1st 2011 when I was about 7-8 weeks pregnant. I had all the symptoms post-abortion, bleeding, my breasts got hard, etc. i got my period ("normal"period...heavy, 6 days, etc) in mid January. I went back for the follow up 6 weeks after the procedure, took a urine pregnancy test, it was negative. Since then I've had monthly periods (same as the first one...heavy, with clots, 6 days on average). Is it at all possible that I'm still pregnant!? I would be about 26 weeks now (I think.) I'm not showing at all, in fact I've lost weight ( I'm an average sized girl, I wear a size 6 and I'm 5'4"), but I feel like my brains playing tricks on me. Sometimes if I push down on my stomach hard enough I ca feel something...(it could be abs but what if it isn't?) Has anyone ever head of this happening? Is it even possible for me to be almost in my 3rdntrimester and not even know it? THANK YOU!

No Its most likely you will start implanting days later than that. It takes 6-12 days after you have concieved. You would have to wait until the day your period is due and if its a missed one its a possibility of pregnancy. A positive hpt should come days later

I mean is it possible that I'm still pregnant from the pregnancy I aborted in December...? I have not had sex since then and Im not concerned about a new pregnancy. I would know if I were 26 weeks pregnant, right?