Does anyone have problems with motivation when you take Klonopin? When I take it, I have no motivation to do anything at all, this includes working out, going to work, working when I'm at work, eating right, making my bed. I just don't feel like doing anything. I just want to sit on my couch, watch movies and eat, but once the Klonopin is out of my system, my motivation returns. Is this side effect of the drug? What are others experiences?

My doctor advised that I should take 0.5mg of Klonopin 3 times a day. It made me too tired, so I split the pill in half. Either way, it makes me feel spacey and really tired. I just couldn't bring myself to take the Klonopin anymore because I'd rather be anxious and feel alert instead of feeling like a zombie. I am not sure if those are side effects, but I will sure check once again with my doctor about what includes common side effects, less common side effects, withdrawal side effects, and overdose effects from Klonopin.

I actually love klonipin and maybe a little too much..........it does the complete opposite for me. Klonipin actually gives me engergy. It helps me feel focused. I geel very motivated to workout, eat healthy, and organize my life such as making my bed, cleaning out my closet, and just cleaning my house in general. The problem is that I have an addictive personality, and I have become addicted to klonipin and xanex. Without either of them I feel paralyzed. I do not want to be on either of them, but I am on my 14th day of detox and I feel like I have lost my mind. My cravings are out of control, and I have not yet found a solution. I am wondering if I should just deal with it and be on Klonipin for the rest of my life??

:-D I have been taking the generic Klonipin for 10 years. I love it! It stops nightmares I have been plagued with my whole life. I have tried to taper off and get off of these pills, but then the nightmares return. I don't know how I could ever stop taking them, but I do worry about long term side effects. I take a half pill every night before I go to bed, and wake up in the morning feeling refreshed and great! I have never taken them during the day because thats not when I need them, so I can't comment on any of the posts above, but I would like to know of any long term side effects I could have down the road, and if there are any, is there anything better to stop nightmares than clonazopam? aka Klonipin