I suffer from epilepsy for over than ten years.
In the beginning my seizure attacks were been very frequent.
With time, using newest medications, step by step, I somehow reduce these convulsive disorders to minimum.
Only bed thing about these drugs is that my organism gets used to it really fast so I can use them any more.
Changing medications for years is making my life miserable because I always have to think about it and spend my time searching for a new drug. Not so long ago my friend told me about this new drug called Klonipin. It is drug based on benzodiazepine but organism does not need to change it so frequent.
Is this true. Has anybody used it and what were the side effects?

Every epileptic has almost same symptoms and problems so I had them also.
Three months ago I started to use Klonipin and all my problems were solved. I see you know that Klonipin belongs to a group of medications called the benzodiazepines.
There is a known problem with benzodiazepines -tolerance often develops within weeks, so the same dose of medication has less effect. Well, Klonipin represents everything good about benzodiazepines but without this side effect. If you are sensitive to or have ever had an allergic reaction to Klonipin or similar drugs, such as Librium and Valium, you should not take this medication.
This drug has very strong impact to organism and that’s why you should not take this medication if you have some liver disease like cirrhosis or fibrosis. Consult your doctor and start with Klonipin as soon as you got it.