I have been looking into different medications for angina pectoris, and propranolol seems to be the most common one by far. I would now like to find out what the most common side effects of propranolol are, and if there are any serious side effects associated with the use of propranolol?

Well, you should probably know that propranolol is a beta-blocker, whichg means that it works by slowing down your heart rate. In fact, propranolol is a drug with quite a wide number of uses, not just angina pectoris but also hypertension, essential tremor and even post traumatic stress syndrome. Nausea, cold hands and feet, nightmares, hallucinations and insomnia are all side effects of propranolol. Mind you, it's entirely possible that someone will have no noticeable side effects from propranolol at all as well.