Hi my period is about 3 days late after having protected sex. my bf used a condom and pulled out before he came. He says nothing is wrong and isn't worried at all. But I am just paranoid and stressing out a lot about it! He says I am stressing out so much that it is making my period late.  The only symptom I have is sore breasts which is normal before my period. But it is just getting late and I have no cramps so I'm getting super worried...Could I be stressing myself out of my period? Should I be worried at all? I probably sound stupid but I would really like answers because I am having a panic attack right now.

You are probably stressing so that your period is late, but you don't give much information to go on. The fact you say your period is about 3 days late indicates that your cycle is not regular anyway. Pre-cum can contain sperm, and sometimes condoms fail, but the initial indications are that the period is just a bit late. That is assuming there was no other sexual contact in the last cycle.

1. How long is your cycle?
  2. On what date did your last period start?
  3. On what date(s) did you have sex this cycle? (Just the once?)
  4. Was it in your fertile time?
  5. Was there any other sexual activity where sperm could have got near your vagina?

it depends. my period is  usually  a few days late if I am stressed out with work or school. A lot of reasons causes menstruation to be late but to be on the safe side, get a pregnancy test and check it. I hope everything will be fine.