Hi I've never done sort of thing before but i'm really worried, myself and my gf were fooling around about 2 weeks ago she masturbated me with a condom and i came, then about 20 mins later we had sexual contact (without condom) but not full penetration (hymen unbroken), she was on the pill and it was our first time being that close.. her period was supposed to start 2 days ago and now we're really worried about possible pregnancy? she's been having some cramps in the last 2 days also but no period yet.. (p.s. some days she didnt take the pill at the same time) am i just being overdramatic or is there reason to be worried? ANY help would be greatly appreciated, thanks.

Well, I'd say that chances are really small. She's probably stressing herself out about it. Stress can affect the functioning of the gland in the brain that regulates emotions, as well as the hormones required to release the eggs. If she's feeling stressed, worried, or nervous, she may ovulate later in her cycle or not at all.