So about 2 weeks ago my boyfriend and i had sex PROTECTED and the condom did not break, about 4 or 5 days after we had sex i started my period, it was a normal period like every other one i have, the past couple of days i have been worried that i might fall pregnant, i know it's stupid to think that since i started my period but i have heard that some girls get still their period if they pregnant, so i was wondering if i could be, i have been really stressed out, can someone help me please:)?

Generally, if you are protected during sex, the likelihood of pregnancy is low. But this is always gunna' be a worry for girls. 

nothing is a gurantee in sex.  All birth control is only at most 99.9% sure.  Abstenance is the only cure.  Keep using protection and be on gaurd.  If you are a young woman be sure to tell your doctor you are sexaully active.  There are test other than just pregnancy you should have done.  I know when young and in love you never think about STDs and AIDs and such.  But there is som many out there you need to know.  And now the the Human Papiloma Virus in full swing in schools and such, you need to be vaccinated.  Hope all goes well.

he pulled out before he ejaculated even though he was wearing a condom

i am in the same condition but i don't have my period but i usually get like that my period is not so regular my boyfriend had pulled every time he ejaculated even though he is wearing a condom.. can someone please help me will i be or not????

I'm in nearly the same situation as well....from what I have been told from my doctor as well as friends is that if the condom was worn during intercourse and did not break it should all be OK as long as everything stayed inside the condom when he ejaculated....hope this helps and I wish us both luck!

Probably you will not get pregnant as condoms are reliable, although not 100%. But to get pregnant, sex would have to have occurred at a fertile time. You don't give critical cycle dates.

If you scare please go to church and ask a priest to help you. By the way are your name Angelie, if so its so simple..

Ok june 3 me and my boyfriend had protected sex n i had a spotting a couple days before the 13 of june wut does dat mean

You haven't given much detail to respond helpfully.

1. Was 3 June a fertile time?
  2. Was this the first time you had sex?
  3. Did he ejaculate? If so, at what stage?
  4. When is your next period due?

If i had sex 5 days before my period but used a condom and im 3 days overdue next period, could i be pregnant? I don't have all the signs to be pregnant and i have a irregular period. And im really stressing about this. Please help!

I had protected sex 3 months ago with my guy friend in June. In July, I got my period and it was regular. Then in August and September, my period acted weird and would last the same amount of time as a regular period but it was on and off bleeding throughout the day. This past week, I was sick and experienced body aches and chills. Then I started to throw up every other day. I would wake up nauseous some days and then it would go away, but the next night in the early morning I would feel the need to puke. The throwing up has stopped but my stomach is a little bloated/fat and I'm a bit worried. Can someone help?

My last period was see 4th I had protected sex with a guy on sep 11th but I also had sex with my bf the next day and almost everyday after that he always cums inside me now I'm pregnant I'm 5weeks and 6 days but I've heard that they always say you're that far for a reason please can some one help me I'm pretty sure my fb is the father but my mind is playing me tricks please help.

Have you taken a pregnancy test? , as time pass, you're body changes I think you're good this use to happen to me don't think about it too much

You should tell your Bf. You will find out.