Hi, I am still a virgin but am scared I am pregnant. On May 18th my boyfriend and I were fooling around and he put his penis on my clit area. I didn't think much of it because he wasnt close to cumming and there was no visible liquid on his penis. After that I gave him a hj and he came. After he came I went to the bathroom to wash my hand once i returned hes fingered where dry and he fingered me. I am panciking unbelievably and worried that im pregnant. I was suppose to get my period today, May 24th. Isn't it too late to get pregnant because after we fooled around my period was suppose to come only a week later! I have been non stop crying and for once I accutally want my period. I am tired all the time and have headaches, but my period is suppose to be coming so i dont no if its my period of early signs of pregnany. HELP please.

Hello JWilliams ,
Just to give you the heads up When ever a guy gets hard he precums . So if you felt his penis and he was hard you would feel it having slimmey stuff on it. If he touched your virgina with his penis and he was hard its a possibility it had precum on it and precum can get you pregnant !

Hope this helps ")

But i didnt feel any slimmy stuff on it?

What did you feel on it ?

nothing at all, it was just dry

It still hasn't came ? I think its cause your stressing a lot have you taken a test ?

i am also getting ready to take finals that im kinda nervous about. I am only 3 days late and never truly come on the day im suppose to get it.. it is to soon to take a test yet.

Wait till its a week late .

M PERIOD CAME! TO EVERY GIRL OUT THERE WHO WAS IN MY SITUATION U CANNOT GET PREGNANT BY THIS AT ALL. IT IS IMPOSSIBLE. THE ONLY WAY TO GET PREGNANT IS BY SEXUAL INTERCOURSE. DONT LISTEN TO ANY ONE WHO SAYS THAT ITS EVEN IN THE VAGINA AREA. iTS BS. NO SPERM CAN SWIM THROUGH THE OPENING OF THE VAGINA TO FERTIZLE THE EGG. SO ALL THE DUMBASSES ON HERE WHO WANNA FREAK U OUT ARE COMPLETEY WRONG.

If you think you are a virgin after this, you are the dumbass, and you better ask your GYN for the facts because precum can have sperm, dies not have to be visibly out when it toucches and sperm is so microscopic, it can reside under fingernails

I'm 2 days late and still a virgin as well..similar scare but not completely. I also have finals next week and. HAVE to do well on them so there's some stress there also I've been having terrible dreams lately that have felt so real that I actually wake up panicked and that adds a little to the stress.. So hopefully soon..

Congrats on not being pregnant! I'm in the exact same situation and I'm freaking out

how long did it take for your period to come ?

im worried as well.. I'm in the same situation. my bf came on my back and I'm afraid i might be. i did 2 urine tests and a blood test and they all came back negative. I'm now 8 days late and idk what to do