I had protected sex (my boyfriend used a condom and we are quite sure it did not break) while I was on my 2nd day of period about a month ago. My boyfriend didn't ejaculate inside me, he pulled out before he did so. My period was due 4 days ago and it still has not arrived. I have stomach cramps on my abdominal region, which is quite usual before my period comes. Also, I have been diagnosed with UTI four days ago and am on medication to treat that. I have been stressing out and worrying a lot about this. Am I pregnant? Even if the condom did break (although we are quite sure it didn't), are there any chances of pregnancy? If so, what are the chances?

The chances of pregnancy are going to be low, considering the circumstances. Plus, the added stress of just thinking about the possibility of pregnancy will throw your body off balance. I had a similar scenario, actually. We used a condom, it didn't break, he didn't ejaculate, but we were still worried. I was so worried I had tricked my body into thinking I actually was pregnant. The medication could also take a toll on your body, hence the cramps and late period. The only way to know for sure is to take a test or consult your doctor.