After reading some of these comments i have been at ease! i have been freaking out that i may be pregant. I am on my second month of yaz after changing from yasmin and on my third placebo pill,......no period! I was allready so worried when my period didnt come because about a month ago i had unprotected sex no withdrawl, and i had previously 6 days earlier forgot to take the pill, caught up the next day then two days later didnt take it and the following day didnt catch up on pills just took the suga pills, and thats when the unprotected sex took place about 4 days later. So i hadnt had the active pill for a consective 7 days for it to be a succesful contreceptive. I cant help but be stressed even though i know im adding to the stress, its just hard to not be worrying about it, even though i may not be. I will get a pregnancy test tomorrow, but i would just prefer to get my period tonight or tomorrow!

Stress sucks. I always add to the stress. Keep trying your best with handling your stress. :)