Ok i finished my last pack of birth control pills at the end of august.. i had normal periods before going on the pill.. i didnt take my sugar pills on the last pack.. and had sex with out protection or an active pill since going off the pill 9 days later.. That was sept. 6.. its now Oct. 13th.. and i havent had a period since... like others ive been feeling nacious, constipated, back pains, and head aches.. Im 17.. and i took a home pregnancy test today.. it came back negative.. i havent had a period in over 45 days.. is it normal?? I have no cist or anything i had a pap a few months ago.. I feel pregnant as odd as it sounds.. is it the withdrawl of birth control.. or could i likely be pregnant... I sooo dont need a kid right now.. so a lil help plz??

I'm having the same problom as you too im only 20 and ive never had any kids at all. but i took a pregancy test and it was negative but if i was you id just go to the doctor and find out whats going on and if they tell you ur not pregant than theres something else going on with your body maybe some stress, or worrying that ur pregant could make you not have one too. but good luck hope you get the answers ur looking for.