HI! im doing a research on leaukemia for a project and i would realy appreciate your help if you could explain to me thoroughly everything there is to know about leaukemia from head to toe.THANK YOU

Hi, I could say a few words about leukemia but as you need this for your project I think it would be better way for you if you searched the internet, you can find a lot more useful information than anyone here can give you.
So what is leukemia? It is a way of cancer of blood cells. When it develops, the body produces the large number of abnormal blood cells (in most cases it is white blood cells). So far, the scientists haven’t discovered what is the actual cause of leukemia, but what they know is that it is more likely to develop in males than in females as well as if the person was exposed to some radiation, and also, the genetic factor plays a role here as it can be inherited.
There are a few types of leukemia., the most common are:
Acute lymphocytic leukemia
Acute myeloid leukemia
Chronic lymphocytic leukemia
Chronic myeloid leukemia
There are many symptoms of leukemia, such as fevers, chills, infections, fatigue, weakness, red spots under the skin, loss of weight and appetite, sweating etc.
Once the leukemia is discovered, the treatment is very complex, it varies and is not the same for all the patients. But most of them are treated with chemotherapy, as well as the radiation therapy and biological therapy.

I hope I at least helped with this info!

I have leaukemia cml and am still fighting this battle every day. If you’d like to ask me some questions I’m willing to answer for you, just let me know. Mrs.Reeves