I have leukocytoclastic vasculitis pregnancy, and my husband and I would really like to have children in the near future. My specialist told me that hardly any studies have been conducted about vasculitis and pregnancy, and that he could not assure me that my pregnancy would be safe and healthy. I would like to hear from anyone who has gone through a healthy pregnancy with leukocytoclastic vasculitis pregnancy, or from anyone who knows people that have. After all, leukocytoclastic vasculitis is quite rare. Still, I don't want to give up my dream of having my own babies. Any positive stories, or negative ones for that matter, would really be very helpful. Thanks.

I was wondering if you've had any luck getting pregnant or having a baby. I was diagnosed several years ago but have had no luck in that area. I know this is a very rare disease and finding information has been difficult for me also. It seems the doctors don't have any answers either. If you've had no luck maybe we could work together in finding the information were needing. Thank you Holly!

Im going thru this now. I am 12 weeks pregnant and it is painful but so worth it. I had no idea I had this disease I thought I was just one who got stressed and broke out in hives, Well I was at my 12 week check up and take in mind my legs and arms have been broken out for the past two months non stop. The only thing I can do is keep my legs elavated as well as take Benadryl or benadryl cream and tylenol. The baby is GREAT! No problems and has a great heart beat and the doctors do not believe it will affect the baby since I have had this for awile and allready have a 6 year old son. I say you will be fine just remember your pregnany will not be easy and people will not understand what you are going thru. if you have a good support sytem thengo for it. Good luck in the future.

Hi! I was diagnosed with LV last sept and I'm now nine months pregnant. I am happy to say that I have survived this far without steroids and with minimal dosage of cetirizine. No breakouts during my third to fourth month withouth medicine and then started having breakouts after that but only minimum. Inhave more hives in the legs now probably because my heavy (6lbs) baby is putting pressure on my legs. But overall, i feel great and my baby is healthy. Prayer works and believe that God will help and guide us all throughout. I hope this helps.