Couldn't find what you looking for?


Do any of you folks know whether it is in fact possible to develop vasculitis on the testicles? I am asking because I suspect that this is what I might have, considering the symptoms that I have seen described for vasculitis elsewhere on these boards. I am really worried now. Please tell me what I need to do now.


Hello there lynn349,

Unfortunately vasculitis is the inflammation of the blood vessels and it can occur anywhere on the body. If you are suspecting that you may be suffering from this then you should visit your doctor as soon as possible. There is few different types of vasculitis and depending on which type you are suffering from the doctor prescribes treatment.

Treatment is usually with anti-inflammatory medications but sometimes there is no need for any kind of treatment although there are types of vasculitis which can be fatal.

I hope that in your case maybe there is no vasculitis at all and that you will resolve your problem soon. Keep us posted about it and good luck.