A good friend of mine has been diagnosed with cerebral vasculitis. As far as I know, she didn’t have some serious symptoms. I would like to know something about the treatment. Is it different from vasculitis in other areas? It would be great if you could share your experiences. Thanks in advance.

It just depends on the severity of the symptoms because normally with inflammation of the brain it is hit with steroids and other immuno-suppressants to stop it quick from causing damage to the brain, but if this person has signs of cerebral vasculitis but no active inflammation then usually no treatement is given because the treatment can cause other problems later on

I have this condition all that i can say is get alot of good sleep and eat well and healthy and at least that is a part of the battle.