I am looking into different types of vasculitis and their treatment and I was hoping someone can shed some light on treatments for leukocytoclastic vasculitis. I have heard that this is a chronic condition. It must be hard to live with something like that. Can anyone tell me what the treatmentis like?

Blood thinners and prednisone are commonly used in the treatment of leukocytoclastic vasculitis, though there may be other prescribed medicines as well, in addition or instead of those. Bloodpressure lowering drugs may also need to be used. I hope that answers your question? Let me know if you need to know more!

ruddie780 wrote:

I had leukocytoclastic vasculitis for a year and am now finally cured thanks to a high powered PEMF machine I purchased. I used it every day two times a day for 9 minutes and after two months I am fully cured. The PEMF machine helps oxygenate you blood and realign your cells in your body. It worked for me I am more than happy to share my success with you. It was a horrible disease that I would not wish on my worst enemy.. ***this post is edited by moderator *** ***
private e-mails not allowed***
Please read our Terms of Use

Cured, I wish. I can go months up to years and it reoccurs. I just call it remssion and out of remission. Good luck! Best treatment which also happens to be the worst is Prenisone.