Hi, folks. My friend has some rare disease. If I understood him well, it is leukocytoclastic vasculitis or LCV. I know it is small sized blood vessels’ vasculitis. I would like to know something more about the causes. Is it true that this is in fact a form of hypersensitivity? Thanks in advance.

I had leukocytoclastic vasculitis for a year and am now finally cured thanks to a high powered PEMF machine I purchased. I used it every day two times a day for 9 minutes and after two months I am fully cured. The PEMF machine helps oxygenate you blood and realign your cells in your body. It worked for me I am more than happy to share my success with you. It was a horrible disease that I would not wish on my worst enemy. ***this post is edited by moderator *** *** private e-mails not allowed*** Please read our Terms of Use

Well if doctors don't know what the cause is then we can not say. It is a vasculitis that destroys white blood cells according to the name although one doctor said vasculitis is caused by inflammation of the blood vessels due to accumulation of TOO MANY white blood cells adhering to the vascular walls. The cancer/hematology doctor narrowed it down to the leukocytoclastic type of vasculitis but could not determine the root cause.

The doctors seem to not know a lot of stuff. They are treating something wrong with the inside of the body manifesting on the outside of the boy only with an exterior treatment (surface cortical steroid creams). After a year, still bad (large amount of lesions, and lesion areas have spread).

Hi David I was told today that I have LCV and I seen ur post and wanted to know where u purchased that machine or cream. I would like to see if it would helpe out because I can't even go out in public that's how bad it is plus I have ESRD(I'm on dialysis) so they are very restricted on the medication they give me. Please get back to me soon I would appreciate it. Thank you JEANNETTE