High blood pressure, diabetes and high cholesterol are considered to be major risk factors for cardiovascular diseases. However, a new factor may be soon added: erectile dysfunction.

A new research suggests that erectile dysfunction could indicate a serious heart disease.

A stress testing is a common way of determining the severity of coronary heart disease.
221 men who had the testing done were also questioned about their erectile function.
The results of the study showed that over 50% of people who did poor and had abnormal results on cardiac stress testing had erectile problems. Additionally, some of them had presence of coronary artery blockages.

While some scientist and doctors believe that erectile dysfunction should be recognized as a warning sign for potential underlying heart disease, there are always those who disagree.
One of them points out that there were a lot of men without erectile problems who scored poorly and those with good erectile function who did bad on the stress tests and that taking erectile dysfunction as one of the major risk factors for heart disease would only make a confusion and mess.

Come what may, don’t forget to mention your erectile problems to your physician next time you see them.

I am 35 years old and I was having trouble getting an erection during sexual intercourse. I though it was because I didn't like to use condoms but when I didn't use a condom I experienced the same problem :0(
I started going to the gym and tried getting more sleep but it didn't really help much.
My mother is a vitamin freak and she gave me a large bottle of Omega 3 fish oil soft gel capsules. Note: She didn't know I was suffering from ED. The other day I had sexual intercourse with a nice woman that I have had intercourse with about 3 times before and I got a good erection. I was very happy because the other times I had intercourse with her I suffered from ED.
During intercourse I used a very sensitive condom (Trojan Ultra Thin Lubricated) but that didn't matter, I still got a good erection.
MY DISCOVERY: 1) I REALIZE THAT I WAS EATING TOO MANY EGGS WHICH MEANS THAT I HAD HIGH CHOLESTROL. 2) THE OMEGA 3 FISH OIL LOWERED MY HIGH CHOLESTROL and IMPROVED MY BLOOD CIRCULATION. 3) I ALSO REDUCED THE NUMBER OF TIMES I MASTURBATED.
I know that everyone's body is different so what worked for me might not work for you but I would suggest trying the OMEGA 3 FISH OIL capsules and cutting out foods high in cholesterol.
I hope this helps.

I have found that fish oil has help me with my erectile dysfunction too. so there is some science to this belief.

Definitely agree. I get a much better erection after taking fish oil. I also realize similar effects after taking apple cider vinegar. I alternate the fish oil and the apple cider vinegar every other day. On a side note, I can literally feel these items relax my body, most likely lowering my BP at least temporarily, after I take them. Neither of these items are expensive, so I highly recommend going to a vitamin or grocery store immediately if you're suffering from high blood pressure and/or ED. You only live once. Make it the best you can.

It helps your heart but I don't think the concentration is enough to be of much assistance for erection issues. I take a ton of fish oil daily and honestly did not notice a difference in my erections before and after I started taking them. I really doubt you'd see instant results or anything like that.