Hello. I'm 28 year old female and I'm writing this without the knowledge of my husband. I would like to find out more about some aspects of one serious disease.
You see, about a year ago my husband has been diagnosed with some form of diabetes type B.
Although this is very serious disease, luckily he doesn’t have to take insulin all the time. But, since the diagnosis, I have noticed that he’s been having problems with his erection. Our sex life is completely ruined and I was just wondering is this erectile dysfunction problem caused by some anxiety or really organic nature?

Hello. I just want to tell you that there is nothing wrong with your husband and his wish to have sex with you.
This problem has organic nature because all diabetics have problems with erectile dysfunction.
The causes of erectile dysfunction in men with diabetes are complex and hard to understand!
I believe someone told me that it involves impairments in nerve, blood vessels and muscle function. That’s why many of them are starting with drugs such as Viagra, Levitra and Cialis and there is nothing wrong with it. Talk with your husband about this!

hello. find Dr. Wong's book maximum male performance, and be very pleased. this is IMHO....