I heard for Viaggra for a long time ago. I know there are some other medications for threating male impotence too, but somehow I feel Viaggra is for me. I have problems with impotence since last year. I will start using Viaggra, but before I start I need some information about risks and side effects. Is Viaggra dangerous in any way that I should take care of it?

Viaggra is well known as medicine that increases the body’s ability to achieve and maintain an erection during sexual stimulation. First to say what is important, that Viaggra does not protect you from getting sexually transmitted diseases, including HIV and many others. If you are user of any medicine that contains nitrates, you shouldn’t use Viaggra. Reason is that taken together they can lower the blood pressure too much. Following factors are associated with increased blood levels of Viaggra: if someone is greater age than 65 years, if there are liver problems, and severe kidney problems. Viaggra has not studied in patients who have a history of heart attack, stroke, or life threatening irregular heart rhythm within the last 6 months. Then with very low or very high blood pressure, heart failure or unstable chest pain also Viaggra is not studied. Viaggra can cause rare but serious condition of priapism or prolonged erection. It is important to contact your doctor immediately if your erection lasts longer then 4 hours. Off course, there are more side effects and warnings that you should read about. And for the end, you should have a complete medical history and exam to determine the cause of your impotence before taking Viaggra.