Well, it all started on tuesday, I got what seemed to be food poisoning from some chicken we ordered for the family, I was the only one out of 5 people who got sick. About 5 hours after eating the chicken, I had really bad nausea, fever, weakness, sensible body and felt cold all the time. These symptoms lasted only for that day, the next day i felt a lot better, only had sesible body and felt cold. After that, I thought I had gotten better, but on Thursday I got really bad diarrhea so i took some pills to make it stop.

On Friday, it felt really tough for me to be able to go the bathroom, I just couldn't, but i didn't get too worried.

The real problem started on saturday, I got slight pain and urges to go the bathroom all the time, but the only thing that came out was brown mucus that had pink spots on it. I started getting worried, because I didn't have a normal bowel movement all day, only that brown mucus with pink, sometimes it was more red.

Today, I only had one normal bowel movement, it got me relieved, because I thought it was over, but it just started again, only mucus with redish spots...

I'm starting to get really worried... Has this happened to any of you before? Could it be something serious?

Thanks for the help...