I'll lead you with some background information.
During the months of June and July I had unprotected sex, about 4 or 5 times. Ending towards the middle of July. In August, I had one incident, about a week ago, where the guy did not cum. We didn't really finish having sex, because I stopped it so it only last a few min.
On July 25th I got my period. It started off really light and light pink for about 2 days then finished off regular. Since I had some pregnancy symptoms (tender breasts, fatigue, mood swings, cramping, frequent urination) I took 2 tests, after my period just for some peace of mind.
They both came out negative, so I didn't think much about that anymore.
I continued having cramps though the rest of the time, still am now. They feel like menstrual cramps and they come and go, and sometimes I'll get like shooting pains in my groin, when I stand up fast or something like that. They don't stay long enough to hurt.
I expected my period yesterday (Im on a 25 day cycle) and it still hasn't come.
Last night at work, I felt cramps. Like period cramps. I expected my period had come.
I went to the bathroom and when I wiped I noticed a brown discharge. I thought it was the beginning of my period so I lined my underwear with tissues (I didnt have pads or tamps). I went to the bathroom every hour or so to check things out and each time I saw nothing on the tissues, I wiped and after the first hour there was nothing there. There was no need for the tissues.
I took them out and still no period. No brown discharge either.
I'm having weird symptoms like the cramps, lower back pain, and a headache that hasn't gone for 2 days (I get migraines often though). I also, have very sensitive nipples and feel bloated for some reason.
My question is should I re-test? I mean the last tests I did were negative, so could they have been wrong?
Is brown discharge instead of a period, a sign of early pregnancy?
It can't be implantation bleeding because that comes before a period, and this is around the time I would expect my period.
Any advice appreciated, thanks.

Btw, some extra details. I'm 20, and I'm usually very regular.
There was no smell or pain with the discharge. 8-|

One more thing
I did notice some nausea this morning, before I left work. I just pretty much dry heaved, nothing would come out. But it was weird... :?

I have never been pregnant so what I know I know 2nd hand. When you get pregnant sometimes there is bleeding for a little bit. It is called implantation bleeding. This can also be other things such as an infection or ovarian cysts so you should get to a OBGYN.

Are you on Birth Control? If so, birth control can make you periods super light, which would explain that and sometimes stress could make PMS symptoms worse. I am assuming (we all know about assuming) that you are probably stressed from worrying if you are pregnant and that could make you miss periods as well as making you feel like total crud.

Don't worry about it until you find out from a doctor. This doesn't sound too serious but it is something to get looked at for.

Hang in there and update once you find out

could be sign of Eptopic or tubal pregnancy... I had same symptoms test took longer than normal to come back positive and the brown dishcrge would come and go but only when i wiped I lost one tube because i ignored it and just thought it was a weird period....

you probably mean Ectopic. Never heard of Eptopic..........have you?

No period since 20 March ,now start light bleeding