Hello! I am 29 and it is been almost a month since I have noticed this pink color in my bowel movements and am curious what could this be and I also have frequent diarrhea with some pink spots and abdominal pain and cramping. I would appreciate if someone tells me something what could be this pink color in bowel movements for I really have started to worry could this be sign of blood or something more serious. Thanks!

I don't think it is nothing that much serious but you should go and have stool test for I think you might be having some bacteria in there. Last year I was having the same problem with pink colored bowel movements and finally I was told I am having Escherichia coli , bacteria that usually live in our intestines but it happens sometimes that few of its strains causes these infections. Anyway E.coli is being triggered by eating food not well cocked but also not well washed fruits and vegetables and sometimes it is really hard fighting it and I was taking rifaximin that is suppose to reduce the E.coli amount in guts and which turned very effective in my case –after 10 days of treatment pink color in my bowel movements disappeared but that is not where my E. coli infection ends for ever since that time I am still fighting it the fact is that it has spread into my uterus and I am really having hard time to get rid of it so watch out and take care not to spread this bacteria more further.

I have a question about this... I went to the bathroom not ten minutes ago and my entire stool was a salmon pink color. I had nothing pink in the past few days so I'm not sure what it was. I did have corn, which I ate last night, in there as well, but I don't believe that caused it....Hmmm... Salad dressing couldn't cause the stool to change color, could it? Because i did eat Catalina last night.

I had the same problem and I had corn last night too and a really bad cramp before it

i am also suffering this what to do to care it